The movie is all about the war between Indain and white. They fighting against each other while the white people want peace but Indain want fight to prove they are warrior and their land back. The story begin with chief of Scouts Ed Bannon, he avoids an Apache because he doesn't not believe Indian want to peace with a white man. The US Army is trying to talk peace with the Apaches and move them to reservations, and they take Bannon's efforts as detrimental to their new policies, so they fire him. When the Apache chief's son Torinada returns from an Eastern education, Bannon becomes suspicious of his motives with Torinada in the past. Later they fight, many of them died. At last the white man win.
I saw how Indian people fight, Indian costume and their conflict. I think you all know what I will mention for the first and second so, I will skip to the third one. It's conflict of Indian and white. The whites want to peace with Indian with a condition to move them to reservations but Indians don't agree with them. Firstly, Indians do by White's order but they have a plan, a plan with well prepare. So later they fight.
In my opinion, this is a boring movie, it not interesting me at all. First, it is a very old movie, maybe 50 years. I don't know any of stars in this movie. Second, it is not given me much knowledge. I'm fall sleep many times while I watching it. The entire movie is nothing, fighting and fighting all the time. So, I have to push me to finish it. However, it's not a great movie for me. warrior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good summary. I did not mind this movie as I watched for stuff in the background. If you are watching a movie you do not paticularly like, then concentrate on one of the characters or as a last resort, list all the things in the background that indicates when the movie is taking place. This makes the movie more interesting.
You tend to be a bit shallow on your characterisations but that is ok since you stated the movie was a bit boring. Once again, concentrate on some part of the movie to gain your interest and help you blog.
Not bad blogging.
Post a Comment